TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in this competition you are agreeing to all conditions set out below
- Promoter: The promoter is Mrs Brown's Bar & Kitchen, 32 Commercial Rd, Newstead QLD 4006, ABN 71 618 109 470.
- How to Enter: General public will be invited to enter the competition via entry form on line on the www.mrsbrowns.com.au website. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- Promotion Period: The competition commences at 9am Saturday 30 June 2018 and concludes at 5pm Friday 13 July 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- Eligibility: Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
- Notification of Winner: The winner will be notified via email on Monday January 16 2018.
- Prize: The prize package food and beverages to the value of $300 for two people to dine at Mrs Brown's Bar & Kitchen. Responsible service of alcohol applies at all times.
- Prize Validity: Prize is available for redemption until 31 December 2018 – subject to availability.
- Winner selection: One Prize Winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries.
- The promoter, and their respective agencies are not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, entries not received by the entry deadline, or for electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in this competition, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the competition.
- The promoter assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the competition (or any portion thereof) if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the competition or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the competition, as determined by promoter, in their sole discretion. If the competition is so cancelled, winner selection will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry made by Internet will be declared made by the “authorized e-mail account holder”. “Authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Entrant may be requested to provide the promoter with proof that the entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entrant online account/submission.
- The promoter reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner is permitted.
- Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, winner agrees that the promoter, and its related and affiliated companies and Agencies may use the winner’s name, address (city, state), photograph, videotape, likeness, and/or prize information for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes.
- By participating in this competition and providing email addresses, entrants are also being added to the Promoter’s email database and will be contacted from time to time with relevant news, events, promotional and marketing updates. Entrants may unsubscribe from this list at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the promotional email.